DetailsThe Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, the Best Ski Hotel in the World, as awarded by the World Ski Awards, offers impeccable service in a memorable alpine setting. Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier Stein Eriksen, Utah’s only Forbes Five Star, AAA Five Diamond lodge offers the ultimate in hospitality, Forbes Five Star dining, ski in ski out access and a Forbes Five-Star 23,000-square-foot spa. This European-style lodge exudes Old World charm with cathedral ceilings and more than 145 stone fireplaces throughout the property.
Located mid mountain at 8,200 feet the Lodge is just minutes from Historic Main Street in Park City. There are 68 suites and 112 guest rooms, all of which are distinctive and include lavish amenities, some offer private hot tubs.
In addition to 24-hour room service guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner throughout the year at The Glitretind and Troll Hallen Lounge. Breakfast is included with rates during the winter season.
Ski shuttle service
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Hot tub - indoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer ValleyPark City
- Christy Sports - Deer Valley
- 350 Main Brasserie
- Butcher's Chophouse
- Chez Betty
- Easy Street Brasserie at The Sky Lodge
- Goldener Hirsch
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- Riverhorse on Main
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- The Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Mustang
- Westgate Grill @ The Westgate Resort and Spa - Park City
- Yuki Arashi
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley
- Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mariposa (Deer Valley Resort)
- Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Seafood Buffet (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mountain Grill at The Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement