DetailsLocated in a quiet valley just south of Glenwood Springs, Four Mile Creek Bed and Breakfast consists of a historic log home and two log cabins and is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. A quaint surrounding of relaxing sitting areas, aspen groves, herb and flower gardens, grazing llamas and an old 1919 red barn all welcome guests to this gem of a bed and breakfast.
The main house offers two main rooms, a fireplace in the living room and a sunroom overlooking the creek while two log cabins and a suite in the historic red barn are also available.
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement