DetailsIn the Sierra Mountains overlooking North Lake Tahoe, close to Diamond Peak and Mount Rose Ski Areas, is the Hyatt Regency Resort, Spa and Casino, which is truly one of the jewels of the Sierras. The newly renovated alpine modern resort blends in beautifully with the pine forest surroundings. Inside, the open-beamed ceilings and woodsy decor offer a pleasing and comfortable atmosphere. A large stone fireplace in the casino area adds a special touch.
Located on 26 acres this resort is a winter wonderland offering free ski shuttles, cozy lakeside fire pits, perfect for apres ski, 24-hour nightlife, and an old Tahoe style 20,000 sq. ft.casino. The Hotel’s three restaurants provides for a variety of menus to satisfy your palette. Lone Eagle Grille, renowned lake front dining, Cutthroats, open from 5pm-6am, Sierra Cafe, 3 meal restaurant. The Hyatt Regency also offers: Room service, Coffee Shop, Grab and Go Deli, Ski Valet, On Site Ski Shop/Ski & Ride Equipment Rentals, Year-Round outdoor heated lagoon style pool with swim in/out access. 2 large whirl pools, 24 hour Stay Fit at Hyatt Fitness Center, Wireless internet, Air-conditioning and windows that open, Baby Sitting Facilities, Cable TV, Car Rental, Camp Hyatt Children's Facilities, and Handicapped Facilities. The resort also features a variety of suites, Lakefront one and two bedroom cottages with full kitchens, fireplaces, Family Suites with built in bunk bends for the kids, tons of connecting rooms that can be pre-blocked prior to arrival.
Ski shuttle service
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Swimming pool - outdoor
Swimming pool - indoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement