DetailsConveniently located alongside a charming park and accommodating up to nine people, Powderkeg 3 provides guests with a luxurious, spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property during their ski vacation. The property’s unique alpine charm astounds guests upon their arrival for their ski trip. After a successful day on Park City’s slopes, guests frequently take advantage of the knowledgeable concierge staff that offer helpful tips and point out the don’t-miss bars, shops and events.
This property comfortably sleeps nine guests in a king, queen, twin trundle, and a sofa sleeper. The full kitchen provides a seven person dining nook that creates an idyllic and inviting environment for family dinners. The four barstools situated at the main counter provide extra seating for unexpected company. After dinner, escape off into the living room area and gather around the fire to lounge on the couch and watch a movie on the 37-inch flat-screen TV.
Guest laundry facilities
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement