DetailsThe Cliff Club, located in the The Cliff Lodge's west wing, features 54 luxury condominiums decorated in Mission-style furnishings. Lodging units sleep between two and 10 people and include a microwave, small refrigerator and exterior balcony.
Guests enjoy mountain and slopeside views from this modern, alpine hotel. Complimentary guest ski lockers, resort-wide, complimentary wireless internet service, room service, concierge and a state-licensed daycare facility make your vacation effortless and relaxing, the way it should be.
The Cliff Club comes with a selection of dining and shopping options. The Aerie Restaurant and Lounge, The Atrium and El Chanate Restaurant and Cantina are each open year-round and offer diverse menus to suite every palate. For added convenience, guests also have access to a ski rental and repair shop within the club and ski in, ski out access directly onto the mountain.
A heated guest pool and three hot tubs are located outdoors on Level 3 and are open year-round to relax and rejuvenate after a day exploring Snowbird's slopes or the surrounding, beautiful Wasatch Mountains. Located on the 9th and 10th floors, The Cliff Spa features more 30 treatment and salon services, yoga studio, fitness center, rooftop pool and hot tub; the finishing touch to an ideal Snowbird ski vacation.
Ski shuttle service
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Complimentary self parking
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Cliff Club Crest CondosSnowbird
- Christy Sports - Snowbird
- Cafe Trio Cottonwood
- Fresco Italian Cafe
- Log Haven
- Lugano Restaurant
- Market Street Broiler
- Market Street Grill - Downtown
- Market Street Oyster Bar - Downtown
- Naked Fish Japanese Bistro
- New Yorker Restaurant
- Spencer's for Steaks & Chops
- Tsunami Restaurant - Sugarhouse
- Wild Grape Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement