DetailsViceroy Snowmass is the signature luxury hotel in Snowmass's Base Village and one of America’s first LEED-certified Gold hotels. This multi-season, dog-friendly retreat is home to 173 ski in, ski out hotel residences. Room configurations include studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom condominiums all designed in the inimitable Viceroy style. Guests can expect nothing but the best when staying at Viceroy Snowmass. All units include pillow-top mattresses with 100 percent Egyptian cotton bed linens, feather duvets, comforters and pillows, Neil George toiletries, gas fireplaces in granite settings, deep-soaking tubs, HD flatscreen TVs, full or convenience kitchens with custom Italian cabinetry and granite counters, and private sundecks—to name a few. Other guest amenities and services include in-room spa services, 24-hour in-room dining, in-room private chef meal preparation, 7,000-square-foot Jean Michel-Gathy-designed spa, fitness center and fitness classes and three world-class onsite restaurants.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Full-service health spa
Breakfast available - surcharge
Self parking - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Complimentary Airport transportation
Viceroy SnowmassSnowmass Village
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement