DetailsCoronet Creek flows down the mountain on the north side of the Telluride Valley. The creek is a very charming rush of water that provided the name for a local turn-of-the-century band. Today, Coronet Creek flows peacefully throughout the year and joins the San Miguel River at the Coonskin base. These units are tri-level and are situated along their namesake, Coronet Creek. All units offer great views of Ajax and Telluride Peaks, and are conveniently 1 block from the Coonskin Lift in Telluride.
24-hour front desk
Guest laundry facilities
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement