DetailsNestled at the base of Vail Mountain just steps from the ski lifts and in the heart of Vail Village, this legendary resort was the first hotel in Vail. Understated elegance, intimate attention to detail and convenience to Gondola One and Vail Village’s top attractions only begin to describe one of the Rocky Mountain's greatest treasures. Renowned for its relaxed atmosphere and impeccable personal service, The Lodge at Vail combines the style and charm of a classic Alpine inn with the warmth of Western hospitality.
Offering 165 luxurious, pet-friendly accommodations, the Lodge at Vail provides 46 residences that range from 1 to 3 bedroom units. There’s also handful of 5 and 6 bedroom luxury chalets. Most rooms have balconies and offer a courtyard, poolside, mountain or Vail Village view.
Guests of Lodge at Vail enjoy noshing on the après-ski menu while they warm up next to an outdoor fire pit after a great day on the slopes or unwinding in one of the outdoor hot tubs. Providing convenience and topnotch quality, Elway’s and Cucina are the hotel’s two onsite restaurants.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Full-service health spa
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Save 25% on lodging
Ski & Stay from$364/ night
Lodge At Vail, A RockResort
Valid from: 20/11/2015 to 09/04/2016
4 night stay 2 travelers
- lift tickets
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement