The all new Park City Mountain
As of 2015-16 ski season, Park City Mountain and Canyons were connected, to create the largest ski resort in the United States. Canyons' staggering 4,000 acres were joined to Park City Mountain Resort via the Quicksilver Gondola, and together the two areas offer 7,300 acres of world-class terrain. This has been an excellent development for skiers looking for a wider
variety of lodging and terrain options on a Park City ski vacation. Now skiers and snowboarders can choose
between staying in the buzzing, historic downtown Park City or the quieter, slopeside
accommodations at Canyons Village with easier access to
whichever type of terrain their heart desires.
Canyons Village and Park City Mountain's close locale accommodate everyone's off-mountain
interests, from world-class dining, ample shopping, several live music and
performing arts venues to the annual Sundance Film Festival and a vibrant bar
and nightclub scene. Park City is renowned for its nightlife, but the après-ski
scene in Canyons' base village is not to be missed either. Renovations
have transformed the base area, specifically the Ski Beach area, into a popular
après-ski hang out—especially on sunny afternoons.
Learn more about the all new Park City Mountain Resort by reading our "Guide to the Park City Canyons connection."
Ski Park City Mountain
Ranked as one of the top resorts for families year in and year out by SKI Magazine, Park City Mountain has a lot to offer for active families looking to make memories. The intermediate terrain and world-class groomed runs make it one of the best resorts to arch fast turns on cruisers, and jibbers of all levels have world-class terrain parks to enjoy. The new gondola connection makes it even easier for guests to access the Canyons' side more prevalent advanced and expert terrain, so every level of skier or snowboarder in your family or group can experience their ideal terrain on a Park City Mountain Resort ski vacation.
Downtown Park City
One of the things that downtown Park City is known for is hosting the annual film fete, Sundance. The world-famous film festival has planted its roots in Park City because of the fun, rustic atmosphere, delicious restaurants, and lavish hotels and condos that are scattered throughout downtown.
Even when Hollywood’s stars aren’t vacationing in Park City, the downtown scene is lively. Downtown Park City is a blend of contemporary and historic. There’s a ski bridge and Town Lift that joins the rustic town with the modern ski resort, illustrating how inter-connected the mountain and town truly are.
Park City Ski Packages
If Park City Mountain Resort sounds like the winter destination you've been dreaming of, start the booking process today. We're here to help you make the process easy as possible. You can book your entire Park City ski package, including:
- Lodging. Choose from 204 lodging options. Popular Searches: Discounted Lodging | Luxury | Ski In Ski Out | Pet-Friendly | Hot Tub
- Lift Tickets. Ski.com can save you up to 40% on window prices. Call for lift tickets!
- Flights. We work domestically and internationally with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, SWISS, Air France, Alitalia, LAN and more.
- Ground Transportation. Options include rental cars with top providers, like Budget, Hertz and Avis, private cars, private shuttles or shared shuttles.
- Snowsports School. We've got beginners to experts covered with award-winning snowsports schools at every destination we work with.
- Equipment Rentals. Pre-arrange your rentals or demos with us. Options include in-store pick-up or delivery service right to where you're staying.
- Activities. Dog sledding, snow tubing, ice skating, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling...the list goes on. We can make it all happen for you.